Tuesday 13 August 2013

Doll Review

Just added few more dolls to my collection.



This time I got Barbie Fashionistas collection. As I was looking for dark haired Barbies , I found two of them.  One with brown and blond hair, the other one black and pink hair. I got exactly the same dolls which I was looking for, but i wish they had more to the collection.



These doll came with necklace and bag matching their clothes.
These doll look amazing. You can move their hands , palm and legs.
The only problem that I faced was opening  the box. So parents supervision needed while opening the box.
Trust me its really difficult.
Overall amazing doll .


Hi , I am Jasmine


Jasmine: How r u today.


Jasmine: Let me introduce u to my very good friend  Aahana.
Aahana: Hi Guys.                                                               

The best part of these dolls they look so real.




No comments:

Post a Comment