Friday 9 August 2013

Doll Story

Thinking of starting something new in regards to arts and crafts.
I have always fancied the world of dolls, so thought why not start a doll story.
I have all essential stuff that goes in making, but writing script , making set is more difficult than I thought.



And to add to that I cant find appropriate dolls that look Indian "without the bride look".
Even leading doll brands don't have today's modern Indian doll.
I think even after progressing so much in all field , the western world still sees India as the country of snake charmers .  

And to add to it when I went shopping for doll house stuff, everything was so expensive and not much choices. I sometime envy the western world as they have so much opportunity and choices to follow their hobbies. and every thing is so easily available and one can get stuff in their budget.

So I decided why wait for others , I will make my own stuff.
Here is the some of the stuff I made.




I made the bed sheet, comforter and 4 pillows. Doesn't it look pretty. 
I thoroughly enjoyed making these and adding to my collection for doll house decor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment